I haven’t been sick for a long time (not counting that food poisoning incident earlier this year) so I forgot a lot of the lovely things about being sick, namely:
- Food has either no taste or bad taste. My favourite frozen mango pieces? Taste awful. Chocolate? Tastes awful.
- I have no appetite – not sure if this is good or bad 😛
- My body aches all over – ribs hurt when I breathe, legs hurt when I walk. And I can’t even blame this on working out and feel good about it!
- Duvets are either way to heavy or way too light. There’s no getting perfectly toasty in bed.
- Sometimes sleeping on the bathroom floor is the best thing.
- Living alone when you’re sick really sucks. This is prime time for parents and mine are on the other side of the world 😦
Okay, enough sad sacking it for me. I probably should eat something since it’s been a while and drink more water. Maybe stop working and get some rest too.
Bah – and here I was all getting into the rhythm with running!